mandag 21. august 2017

Glossier priming moisturizer

The perfect face moisturizer. Evens the look of skin tone, preps skin for makeup, and reduces the appearance of redness for dewy, hydrated skin. Skin feeling extra flaky lately? Can be used under makeup, as a night cream before be or to combat seasonally dry skin. Pairs perfectly with Bubblewrap for your skin-quenching needs.


If you use it in the daytime, make sure to pair it with a good sunscreen (see my top sunscreen recommendations here!).

I’m trying out a new moisturizer from Neutrogena at the moment, as I quickly ran out of my free sample of this product. Took me a while to admit it out loud but this moisturizer made me break out in itchy acne, and I was on accutane. Another garbage glossier skincare product.


Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! If you have dry skin this can be a good option for use under foundation, and it does very slightly extend wear time. Gratis frakt, rask levering og dagers returrett.


This lightweight, tube-packaged cream has a smooth, cushiony texture that plumps skin. It’s hands down their best product.

Pop-up in NY, one coming to London later in the summer and online at glossier. Priming Moisturizer and Priming Moisturizer Rich, which we’ve covere plus Super Bounce and the Moisturizing Moon Mask. What’s good about it? This is a great, soli does-the-job moisturiser.


Easy to use, the tube is sturdy and doesn’t dispense too much product in one go. The juice inside is reassuringly white, light and absorbs nicely. Priming ” means that it instantly brings out the best in your skin, so you have a fresh, glowing canvas that’s ready for makeup (but looks so good you might want to wear less). Stort utvalg av parfymer, sminke, hårpleie, ansiktspleie, dusjsåpe og mye mer!


The featherlight hydrating cream features a blend of potent complexion-improving ingredients (including hyaluronic acid and redness-reducing botanicals) to keep the skin hydrated all day long. GLOSSIER PRIMING MOISTURIZER RICH DESCRIPTION. This cream is rich in fatty acids and ceramides that increase the rate of skin repair and growth. Fortunately, the sample size was available, so I tried it and it’s amazing!


A little goes a long way since it’s been two weeks but I still have a bit of the ml sample left, and the have been good so far. The moisturizer smells great, absorbs into my skin well, and doesn’t leave an oily cast behind at all! See member reviews and photos.


An Honest Glossier Review As a longtime reader of Into the Gloss (top shelf fan for life!), I was ecstatic when they launched their in-house line of beauty products, Glossier. I only recently purchased Phase and Phase for myself (I know, totally late to the party), but I’m excited because I feel 1 ready to give an honest Glossier review.

Crema humectante rica en ceramidas que refuerza la barrera de la piel y sella la hidratación en ella. Sus ingredientes dejan lisa y luminosa la piel.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Populære innlegg